Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mercury Tv Tuner Card Driver Saa7130hl

Not really happy today.

Hey dear,
I'm having the time to also write to once again, have not participated in the contest really many people, too bad. But since I do not those who have been through will leave empty-handed, I share this e-mail that is private with how it will proceed with the profits, etc., and will inform the donor is still great!
It is a pity, but thanks again to that they made with.

Otherwise, where was I so long? Sure, it was Christmas, New Year and it was no sign of life from me. My darling was with me to visit and even New Year's Eve and I went to him. Since yesterday evening I am back home. Here's flood! Although I live only 5 minutes away from the Rhine, but am probably still far enough away.

I have two webcam photos stored on our weather webcam one before Christmas and one day, here the comparison



It was when I last did sometimes looked less water on our German Corner prop and should be completely gone today. Well anyway: D







So that's basically it again, the contest participants should have received an email no later than 19h.

LG Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment