Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Wife Thong One The Beach

monstr - The Design Contest!

Hello dear,
as the title suggests, it is Cute to the Monstr - Design Contest
a great thing to which I can only advise all graphics enthusiasts!

Designed along!

your design
Anyone can submit one or more designs. The design should fit the cute monstR Style (dinosaurs, monsters, animals, typo).

Submission information can
for sending her our T-shirt template to use that you can download below. Of course you can design your imagine completely different, the main thing is to recognize it well. For submission would a JPG file of about 1000 x 500 px.

print data
It is best if you design in a size have from 3000 px / 3000px / 300 dpi or vector graphics on hand if it is printed. If you have submitted a drawing that will possibly be modified somewhat.


There is no deadline. to info@cute-monstr.de

The template


Have fun, I ask questions themselves also take part, my video is this:




you I would be grateful if I am to infinity would vote. But just click on the 'like mir' button. The prerequisite is of course a FB account. Do not feel like this detour? Simply click here. Thanks in advance to support me <3 und viel Glück an die, die selbst mitmachen! :)


Best wishes and have a nice day
Lilly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment