Sunday, February 13, 2011

Eggless Cake Store Houston

Yes, I live! Cute

Hello my friends, I have indeed written to
twoheartsonepassion it here first will be a bit quiet but I was now but the blogging packed. I've hardly reported, the
I know I'm sorry. I did not have so the desire to blog but I have it now, yes.

So what are special to tell?
The moving date is set! On Feb 25, I finally pull my darling
away from RLP after BAYERN (!

On March 7, I have a job interview and, yes, I finally am 18

That was really too short and just the latest of me.
Oh yet from what I've been 2 months & a Deviantartaccount now finally uploaded images. To the account you comes here, I would be super happy about being monitored, and new Comments! :) I also link at the top of the bar



For conclusion, also a picture
today I was with my brother in the Cologne Zoo giraffes and yes yes I think everyone is familiar. On twoheartsonepassion I also have a small collage and the rest of the zoo, of course, pictures Created: Deviantart



0 comments:

Post a Comment