Monday, October 11, 2010

Fondue Pot Sterno Holder

Back to Basics.

Hello dear ones,
I am sorry that I have now not been reported for a week, it took me 2 readers also .. the Knight's Family Weekend was finally & it was better than I thought, because the food sounded awful but it was surprisingly delicious!
the 1st gear you can below see from the photo then I wanted to make any more, a giant was mess: D


Here is the menu

Pfalzgräflicher welcome drink - honey wine to old German Art
*
pita bread from the oven
after recipe and tradition of the court of the Prince Bishop
to Bamberg
when rendered on the type of sutlers with fine salt
from our local salt marshes,
this with fresh wild herbs mixed
*
meat pie by "type of castle hunters"
with cold sauce
from fruits of the Soon Forest
*
Hearty beef broth with strips
rolled thin pancakes and root vegetables, lovage and watercress
*
dumplings of fresh grass pike in ground bread flour, fried in butter, with Rahmtunke
of fine fresh Dillkräutlein
*
from the sow:
Schinkenhaxe from Kräuterbeize,
roasted over beech log fire;
with sauerkraut and potatoes
*
Oven Fresh margravial apple pie
from sheet
*
cheese cubes from the wheel cut
like him, the monks of Speyer
to finish off a meal like eating




the 1st gear you can see from the photo below then did I make any more was a huge mess: D I
you guys are a few pictures (not really many) then come and bring a lot lighter now at last to love you once in answer .. I'm just so lazy after work. grml.

access to the hotel

pita bread (1st gear)

Bad Kreuznach, I got up in spicy,
but I like the light spots Sun

One side of the country hotel.

Room 315: D




That's also, however, again, follow tomorrow then probably more pictures of me, but because we have a new intern and a few ideas! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment