Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Freecharge Weza Solar

You sing a sad song to turn it around.

Nope I have not got a bad day, anything but that for now, today is the day the first time I see my favorite band from live within an hour we go to Cologne, Linkin Park! . I'll try to take pictures but I know if cameras are not allowed and whether this possible from my place is. As my late brother had the idea for the concert were to go only seats in the rearmost block free, but maybe I will at least know something Chester, Mike and the others like you. Grml. Regardless, I hear them live and see them just mini small, but live:>

Otherwise I have not much to report, just got my free half day for the concert and morning then Beruffsschule. I hope it is not too late tonight because tomorrow I have to give the wine photos and I must not forget aufkeinenfall!



Created For Final is still a picture of me this morning fresh.
I watch very bad, you let them no I am not confused at all.
a great day I want you!

Lilli

0 comments:

Post a Comment