Sunday, October 3, 2010

How Does Herpes Present In A Toddler

Ey du victims altaaaaah!

Yes, that would now so few (cool people) * cough * tell me if they knew how stupid I was today. Do you know that? Your plans all day & Rummy! everything is in ruins, and different. I was convinced now have school, it was in my calendar, so I went there too. To 7:50 I was surprised but then no one except me appeared there. I pulled on the door, it was closed. Slowly I got the idea I had probably not in school .. But it was her name every 3 weeks on Mondays & Thursdays .. the last time was 3 weeks ago & K. I had put the flea in his ear that it is time again, 3 weeks are over. She was right, but we probably have not thought about both that her class on Saturday went on a school trip is of course with teachers. So how should I have lessons? There are only a photography teacher. I've even laughed at the poor soul standing alone in front of the classroom. Note to self: You should listen better!


result I now have no school today, I need to Areit machine machinery probably what I'll do the same then too. I try, however, take the afternoon off, because I am so not at a full working day adjusted, because I got up at 6.20Uhr for the work I get up at 8am on Friday and I went to bed pretty late. Phew .. I hope the war free afternoon ..


Now I have to go!
a beautiful & hopefully not as stupid as my days I wish you! Comments

ps I answer tonight:) also on the previous post!

Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment