Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Asus A9rp Wifi Upgrade

dream.

Hey love her,
mitgrößter my dream is for the time being messed up, like a soap bubble. Yesterday I was working as normal as always .. Shortly before closing the message. I have not passed the probationary period, I had not seen the work, said no when I am said I should & could not photograph the & and above all do not work without someone looking over it again must. She always wanted to look over it, let me assist .. never But no, I ask my boss not there now as bad, but I have a different view on the whole, I have the entire place cleaned up when I could not find work or work on the PC I wanted was occupied. Well, I have cried hours, I do still .. It was my dream to become a photographer. I do not give the dream I had yesterday evening and today called a lot of photo studios, druchgefragt me. Everywhere a rejection 2 Search for next year. I want to go now .. and I will not give up ..
2 emails are still open in which I find either a job or a rejection. Aufjedenfall I will carry to school tomorrow even though I have to speak to 30 I leave .. no matter I will ask my teacher, classmates, etc. if anyone has any idea where I can go on .. perhaps it goes on for me. Evetuell also now all over. Maybe it was just fate and there is something better before me .. Maybe .. I know nothing.
I first fell into a deep hole and crawl out of there I have to again.
Wish me luck I'll keep you posted ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment