Saturday, November 13, 2010

Disney Cars Diecast Release Date

Herbsti. x3

Hey dear ones, it does me

abysmal grief!
I have ever & 3 days no longer wished to speak, but now it is time. Finally, and I promise to write up & hurry back often. First
the private part: I vehemently deny almost every day with my mother and after this point in my whole family speaks only the most necessary to me.
'm honest, my also good because at least I have my peace.
your reasons for disputes are simply ridiculous, I am now not on a dare. (However, include the excuse: you can not help it with me long gone) Otherwise, I was now Finally the doctor, 2 times can even drop by my blood, I must get back to my thyroid tablets .. The 1 times after 4 engravers was still no blood. So to go back there .. directly at the 1 even though it was only with difficulty but it was me & is also a vein burst. Yuhu.
At work, everything is really great, my boss is looking for a salaried photographer who has concerns me a bit .. but I hope I am there until 1.12, because my trial period is over and then I will probably not throw out hopefully.
That's the private part of her ..

Now I've actually only pictures here & yes .. who are interested in a Photo Contest, - The survey (:




squirrels *.*



Ravenheart (;




love everything & a beautiful weekend.
Lilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment