Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sims Mac Cant Find Cd

Free Day? Not likely.

/ / edit:

I manage suspected as not to bring anything done today, the record book, I will probably also start to write only when my trial period has passed.
December 1. German is really much, so I'll probably get until Thursday to finish school on time.
& learn a lot. Especially Sozi is much .. So do not know when I sign this week again.

/ / edit end:



Hey my friends:) If

mans seriously are Sunday the only day of the week I have free (well, the only whole day). Otherwise, are usually only 4 hours I get free from 8. No matter, usually I then use this day & full-out completely. This day exploit? Nope!

I've emulate, of course I would have probably all rules, and yesterday had the day completely and fully for me, but I'm always too lazy to work or what to do and in 4 hours is not all that I then would have received today must make ready. (By 6 so we went to grandma!) I sacrifice my day off.

I once got a little to-do list compiled to record what needs to be done, or already is.



⋅ bathroom clean. clean up [√]
⋅ room. [√]
⋅ record book . Leave ⋅
school folder reordering. [√]
⋅ SUB-test for learning.
⋅ Learning for learning field 3.
⋅ German homework.
⋅ photos set date for operation. [√]
⋅ date for monthly tasks set. [√]


record book


times what I see so now so get on the series, I hope it all! So I lay's go and start with something not on the list is, I water my plant,


My Stained Essel D


Lilly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment