Thursday, December 16, 2010

Easier To Get Colds With Hiv?



Finally it's done, I got it on the line and found sponsors,
with this competition I would like to support small or large dawanda shops. So a pure Dawanda competition.


There are several things to win, I will draw lots from all stations 2, 1st may choose 2 things the 2nd gets what is left. I will contact all one by one. Looking forward to participate on many!

The contest ends at: Christmas - READ
PLEASE TYPE

- - any extension

Conditions You have my readers be or become.
- Look at all the stores linked profits at least once by
the sponsors you can already be worth
- Participation by e-mail is not possible.
- You have on your blog post about the competition.
- You must answer me this simple question:
What do you wish you the most for Christmas?
- Write your e-mail address for your answer and your blog in a comment under this post.


The first win is the Mood Diary of
frog child, thank you!

to their home-made timer is sent directly into your hands, so that can not go wrong! It may therefore be the profits do not arrive simultaneously . Move on.


The 2nd Gain, namely a cute home-made polymer clay donut chain is Yunchen07 , even you, I again thank you very much!

The 3.Gewinn this cute moose napkin dispenser of Feenzauber

0 comments:

Post a Comment