Friday, December 3, 2010

Poinsettia Cross Stitch

Walking in the Winter Wonderland. A burst

Hey dear ones,
first I thank you for your kind comments, they put me up in my situation really sher! I was sad for days non bin and it continues in part today, but
life. I have a new job and I will if I can continue my Aubsildung not go to my friend to Bavaria.
Otherwise, I do not know what I can tell you great, I did not do much sitting home and writing job applications or simply hang around in front of the PC and know nothing to do with myself. I never thought that it can be so boring.
Vocational school I visit still there and then sometimes I see also C. x3
if you read this, all good for the 20th my love. x3 .

My mom bugs me more often now because I am hanging at home permanently, and yes that means I will make again for more photos (if it bugs me from hau I always do and things to reassure me: D) so today.

Kimi and I start a second attempt but this time it will be a mere photo-Sister blog. You can even look past times but still working vigorously to it.














a wonderful day yet, I dedicate myself now my leek soup me is that is cold and the soup so nice and warm. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment