Thursday, September 23, 2010

Employment And Psoriasis

Photokina: Review & Pictures.

Yes today it finally happened, I was at the Photokina. I must say that it is the sore heel, it was more than in the halls occupied Gamescom, Nikon and Canon had almost an entire hall for themselves .. It was pure chaos, but beautiful. If you are so interested in photography and light it is worth it just to rattle each application. My favorite though was the first hall Because the Visual Gallery, great photos, here was the one I liked best. (Not only from the gallery) The

I just photographed one sees in some unfortunately: D









I think photos of the crowds or i.welchen Photokina stands I can save it is probably everyone can imagine how crowded it was.
However, I want you this not 2 pretty lacking:
(Adler and 'Baby Owl' were part of the air show)


I had both birds have never been so close before I saw (except behind the zoo bars) He was just great so close to the owl . Ranzugehn <3 Zudem hab ich ja auch meine Eulenkette angehabt! Parnterlook. Yeah. xD


was at 2 but I simply do not, the feet were dead, I was hungry, tired and not a cent I had on me (yes that's just stupidity). We started so slowly to the station. Just a mess, all people with these thick Nikon bags filled to the brim. (I 5 pockets filled and every bit had - once so clever). By the way, my yield (perceived 3 million booklets.)




arrived home so by 4? Have I then first all bags, etc. in the corner threw what drunk cold (the man was hot today!) And what is eaten. Then I saw that my Cute monstr-profit is there. Woah I love this glasses and even then there were these cute and 2 buttons to the Moustache aufkleber.Woah <3 ich liebe diesen Shop! :D




0 comments:

Post a Comment