Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nursing Care Plans For Polymyalgia Rheumatica

A silver owl.

Hello my friends;)
finally came today to my package with this wonderful owls chain. x3
Yesterday was a totally stupid, fucking day. Excuse me, but it is so. It started well to the exact opposite to Sunday. I got a cute SMS from my treasure, although as early as 6:30 but I was awake anyway (God knows why I have to get up before 8 -.-'). At 8 Clock I then swung me into the bathroom bin, while i.wie probably come from the closet, for my favorite perfume, yes, exactly this was any fracture. As if this was not bad enough, my salad I've taken to work with expired. The intern who would help me Mary's was unable to complete the gift is not due to a death to come to work and C. of course, had school. The whole day ran Katy Perry on the radio (God, I hate this woman so much!) And of course I was not aware at some point the Mary 22 but just yesterday was birthday .. my package was not there and I had been looking forward for nothing, it was a stupid day.

Today however, all top again! Work as always, invited to eat lunch from Mama, x3 package was there.


ask me quiet in Formspring , an issue so far is so little sparse;)


LG Lilli:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment