Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ladies Flashing While Driving

New layout, what else?

Well good, I gebs to except a new layout I have now nothing to it, but I'm glad it finally get to have their act together. Well what I can tell you otherwise report? The weekend was pretty quiet this time, I was allowed Saturday pünkltlich home and it was all so .. very quiet. I have seen the movie Mary and Max, I must say, although I'm on animated films, I found him so naja. It is only at the end worth seeing.


Little Mary lives in Australia. It is a lonely child, her mother is an alcoholic, the father is more interested in stuffing animals than for the daughter. Max is a lonely, fat man in the 40s. He lives in New York, may not human and is suffering from panic attacks. She begins to write him letters. He responds and the two are on the exchange of letters and chocolate for (letter) friends life.



Max when he is shown everything is black and white (except for items that are also red as usual such as red lips, his tongue, etc., and the gift of Mary on his head.)



For Mary, it is the same colorless game However, in sepia and red.


I do not know whether I should recommend the movie, this friendship is really touching and the two stories are quite sad. However, it is now is not the movie of the year and I'm hoping for a bit more, so who wanted to see him, it aims at aufkeinenfall can ruin of me.


Otherwise, well .. what is on this week? Monday-Friday work, school, Thursday & Saturday & Sunday family gathering. We go to i.ein castle and eat like the Knights: 'D ich finds a bit silly now and the food sounds not so great an .. but maybe at least come out with nice pictures.

I'm going to another bit on the bed and throw the rest of the day enjoy .. Well what you can still enjoy. : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment