Sunday, September 19, 2010

Same Game Like Supple

& the day was still beautiful!


As you know, we were now in the ZDF television garden, I was not anyway so excited now arrived, we realized I had fallen in love, the people who should not be there it was, instead, was with When I'm Lissie alone announced, I was happy but they did not .. The rest. Well Tone Damli was there, the Münchener Freiheit, Matze Knop ♥, Roger Hodgsen and yet so many .. these were now the ones some EVLT. a term are. Roger Hodgsen had also told me nothing, but when he sang I had been informed.
paid off, it did not necessarily mean you simply do not see good standing. We had to squeeze us all and would really might as well look at home. Nagut Tone Damli I have caught good: P but that was about. So Fernsehgarten flop.




Tone Damli
(Euro Vision Song Contest - Norway;))


Münchener Freiheit


Basically everything from the pool

Kiwi & Matze

Pool

Kiwi with fans?


& yes the pictures are all from me, even the ZDF characters I i.wo genknipst!

've arrived home from just half an hour I got me right in front of the Pc Curved & what do I see my mail when I check in? I have a Nerdbrille of Cutemonstr won
*.* I love Nerdbrille was always to me to buy even a percentage of crooks and now I'm a winner just because I'm the cute monsters here adopted: 3
Unbelievable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment