Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Extigy - Windows 7 64

Be a nerd.

Well folks, today's it as far as the shooting at Guido Karp. It was more than interesting and I must say I've really learned a lot and hope I can incorporate as soon as possible in my photos. A. Hopefully on the weekend time for me!
The images are, however, only in 3 weeks, we had no time or did not I just stick around because we had to eat every 8 hours for nothing and the half accordingly the Suffered headaches, as I do & then I had forgiven me easy. However, I still have

photos, funny, I think. Yesterday we have a bit fotogradfiert in the studio. Hach, it's so great when interns are there. <3



I'm a superstar! : D



Nööö, I am ashamed for garnix: D and why. Well, what can I tell you yet .. Oh! I've got holidays! During the probationary period, I Glücksschweinchen <3 :D & zwar ganze 5 Tage & da fahre ich nach München zu meinem Schatz :) endlich <3
Unfortunately, only at 19:10 go, and I could not on Monday to take time, because I've got school, Abee at 30.10 then he comes to me. Oh I love love love him *.* &'m so <3

help me now I will devote my ice cream, always with me a headache! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment