Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mini Septic System For A Cabin

Crazy world. The second


After a long break, the former probably the best anarchists are reunited. S. and I come along splendidly. It has changed a bit, I like this because our paths parted when she was sitting and I was quite happy because sometimes it was just really assozial. We met Thursday after school (the school that later) and went to the movies. We looked Groupies not stay for breakfast on the recommendation of her friend, who had seen the film a day before. I must say the movie was very very good. Above all I knew Kostya Ullmann already from the movie summer storm and class trip (with Josefine Preuß <3).>
So that's actually also to the only thing I can say more is: LOOK THIS MOVIE
!


So now I have to tell about the school and that it was the pure chaos, because we were now packed with the 2.Lehrjahr in a class, then took the matter to the Optical Image well and good, something the teacher had to do so, he could not help it, but I find it too much we require a work order on a piece of paper to be smart, should the 2nd School year has indeed been around half a year over and over and not really know what to emulate, but we should know.
addition, our teacher is also in the middle of the day without a word just from the class and somewhere in the school building around. So if you understand nothing - who questions? The brain of 2.Lehrjahrs allowed me explain i.wie .. but not quite. Whoa me this day of excitement!

Then I'm new to the blog, I've re-purchased form Spring, installed a Organizer in my sidebar, because I find these parts just so great *.* and put some color in the whole . I will but as determined in 5 Posts mentioned again reflect on my layout, one probably. so also did follow at some point.

I now the letter for my Mary will bring an end because she has birthday on Wednesday and I write to her course and give her something too. (Will not tell you yet though!)
you experience too 'much' in my Organizer what you do not learn by example content.

example I am going tomorrow in the ZDF television garden (which I must say, however, now!), Which was not really voluntary. My dad got free tickets, where whatsoever, and well, my family will go, well known, I'll go with. Why is boring and not when I'm out of luck. Camera comes with, of course, because Hansi Hinterseer (ohja! xD), Lena Mayer-Landrut, Mark Medlock and Culcha Candela expected to come. Is not everything for me now but it will go already.

I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Lilli.

ps Then, it also may give back tomorrow and not the other images, the dear Lord Google.

0 comments:

Post a Comment