Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Honeyxhoney Drop Raw 17

anniversary of a long-distance relationship.

Well the title says it all, but it has me Kim written they would like to know more about my relationship. Since we are just now 2 years together, I see this as the perfect opportunity to tell us. It started so everything 2 years ago, we got to know in a forum (this ) I had actually signed the same year was only because my wi-fi stick problems and I was looking for help, but I was there every day, the People were just great (proceeds from this forum so forth, my best friend Mary who lives in Vienna). He wanted to clarify to visit the forum was not really on that day only in the forum chat about something with someone? We got to talking were then only in a threesome with a former common 'friend', joking around and had fun. I was online a long time much longer than I durfte.Kurz at this time before I went there was a Userin other, joking around like she was jealous and I have a spark could not wait the next day to write with it, I told him Of course not! We learned so on 30.5. know each other and were registered daily thereafter for each other feelings. I went on vacation, I would say it was July / August, we did so 10 days is only sms Contact .. he confessed his feelings in a truly marvelous Sms although I was already sure that we are more than friends. I answered him that it is the same to me. It has therefore still 1-2 months lasted until we finally were one, we had never seen .. yes pictures but not really. Also up to 14 September is not, but I knew it is serious, we knew it. In December, more precisely to Christmas 2008, he visited me be the first time. No one in my family believed in it but I took him trembling with excitement and butterflies in your stomach home. On 1 Day, we hardly spoke to each other .. she would not eat really, it was strange, unlike write.
But we kissed already in the 1 Night and jabbered nurnoch the next day!
I must say, I have found my dream man on the internet and I am grateful for it, I love him more than anything else in the world, even if this type of relationship, that relationship at this distance of 499km (only the crow flies: D) sometimes just plain hard, I'm glad so glad so found the man of my life and already have 2years to be with him allowed.

here. Can you see the way his blog.



His little Lumi, the sign of our love! Why? Let's call him the little chocolate-Armor. - The golden spot at the bottom? Was not me! : X: D
treasure? I think that only you understand: o

0 comments:

Post a Comment